The Blockchain Game Alliance is happy to invite you to participate to our online conference How to be Successful in Blockchain Gaming happening on June 4th, 2020. This event will be led by 100% women speakers!
This event aims to show Blockchain Gaming, NFTs, and Digital Art (a world widely believed as mostly dominated by men) as an inclusive industry where women can be empowered through entrepreneurship and true ownership.
ACCESS TO THE STREAM (June 4th at 5PM CEST)
How to be Successful in Blockchain Gaming is our first installment of online conference series dedicated to Women of Blockchain Gaming, NFTs and Digital Art happening on June 4th, 11th & 18th, 2020.
Our speakers for June 4th Event
- Cynthia Huang (Altcoin Fantasy) — CEO and co-founder of Altcoin Fantasy, a crypto trading simulation game and the co-founder of Airhosts Forum, the largest Airbnb host community globally. Cynthia has won 8 hackathons, totaling over $100K USD and her articles have been published on sites like CoinMarketCap, The Startup, Good Audience and Invest In Blockchain.
- Carolin Wend (Mintbase) — from Mintbase, a platform that also allows NFT creation on the Ethereum blockchain. She truly believes that decentralization will make the world a better place and wants to bridge the gap between technology and people.
- Holly Atkinson (The Sandbox) — Recent addition to The Sandbox where she is a full-time Blockchain Developer. She previously worked as Full Stack Engineer for Tracr in their Application Team (Forbes Blockchain 50), after deciding to switch to a career in tech and becoming fascinated by Ethereum. Her career history (>12 years) spans business development, project finance and commercial roles, including over 5 years’ international experience at leading green energy company Ørsted, where she specialised in complex acquisition and joint venture transactions for Offshore Wind. BSc(Hons) Physics with French from The University of Nottingham.
- Marguerite deCourcelle (Blockade Games) — (better known as coin_artist) is a technologist, game designer, and blockchain enthusiast. She is the CEO of Blockade Games, a company that designs puzzles and games built on blockchain technology.
- Caty Tedman (DapperLabs) — Head of Marketing & Partnership at Dapper Labs. She is responsible for bringing content from the best brands in the world to consumers through partnerships, where beloved IP is brought to life in new and interesting ways using blockchain technology.
Do not miss the second and third part of this series!
- June 11th — Creativity in Blockchain Games: Art and Narratives
- June 18th — Market expansion: why do we need more diversity and inclusion in this industry
I’m looking forward to seeing you all online!
All the best
President — Blockchain Game Alliance
More Speakers throughout the Events
A fantastic line up of speakers will participate throughout this series of events.
More to be announced in the future
- Serena Tabacchi (NFT London + MoCDA) — a digital entrepreneur, curator and writer. She works at TATE Modern for Tate Commerce and is the founder and director at MoCDA, the Museum of Contemporary Digital Art. She is currently researching on how to curate digital art IRL (in real life) and virtually, URL.
- Jiashan Wu (Ethernal) — designer, creative technologist, and cofounder of Ethernal. Ethernal is a multiplayer dungeon generated and owned by the players. Inspired by classic text and grid-based MUDs, players can explore the dungeon to discover new rooms and loot, collaborate with others to defeat monsters, or race against them to be the first to find rare items. The entire game is procedurally generated from the blockchain — game rules are dictated by the smart contracts and players have true ownership of items that they collect.
- Judy Mam (Dada.art) — cofounder of dada.art, the only visual conversation platform where people from all over the world speak to each other through drawings, creating collaborative art. DADA is building a token economy with a gamified incentive framework to create a new economic paradigm for artists in which making art is separated from sales transactions, allowing artists to create freely while they receive a passive income for their contribution to the community.
- Sparrow (blackboxdotart) — Software Engineer. Artist. Creativist.
- Simona Pop — Chief Engagement Officer at OST
- Chloe Diamond (MoCDA + Blockchain advisor ) — freelance Content Designer, curator, and technology specialist based between Oxford and Tbilisi. She writes about art, technology, and the amalgamation of the two at MoCDA: Museum of Contemporary Digital Art.
- Fanny Lakoubay (CADAF) — a New-York-based communication & operations specialist with 12+ years of experience in art+tech, blockchain, and ESG projects. She is currently the COO of CADAF art fairs, held by New Art Academy. Besides, she is also involved in RadicalxChange Foundation and ETHTURIN hackathon.
- Tanya “Jasper” Lindsay (CryptoMibs) — Tanya has a long history of leading technology teams. Early in her career she worked for ATI Technologies (now part of AMD) developing hardware and software products for the gaming industry. An entrepreneur at heart, she left AMD and built a successful consulting business in the Systems Integrations space. She is now looking to bring all her passions together in the emerging Blockchain Gaming industry with a new business venture — CryptoMibs.
About the Blockchain Game Alliance
The Blockchain Game Alliance is an organization committed to promoting blockchain within the game industry.
Our goal is to spread awareness about blockchain technologies and encourage adoption by highlighting their potential to foster new ways to create, publish, play, and build strong communities around games.
The BGA also provides an open forum for individuals and companies to share knowledge and collaborate, create common standards, establish best practices, and network.
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/BGameAlliance
Learn more about the BGA: http://www.blockchaingamealliance.org