Dear Blockchain Game Alliance members and Blockchain Enthusiasts!
Don’t miss out on June 30th at 5PM CET our second BGA New Members Virtual Presentation, featuring amazing games and services companies who joined us this month!
- 17:00–17:05 A word from the BGA President — Sebastien Borget
- 17:05–17:15 Funfair Technologies (Lloyd Purser, COO)
- 17:15–17:25 Phantasma Chain (Lee Kai Lee, Co-founder)
- 17:25–17:35 Cryptio (Antoine Scaliam CEO)
- 17:35–17:45 Metamask (Jacob Cantele, Head of Product and Operations)
- 17:45–17:55 Merfolk Games (Gabriel Meredith, CEO)
- 17:55–18:05 Nice1 Foundation (Juan Manuel Antunez, COO / CTM)
- 18:05–18:15 MetalPay (Fred Krueger, Executive chairman)
- 18:15–18:25 Algorand (Keli Callaghan, Head of Marketing)
- 18:25–18:35 Opensea (Devin Finzer, CEO)
- 18:35–18:45 PANEL
ACCESS TO THE STREAM (May 28th at 5PM CET)
This is a great opportunity to get engaged, network and generate new business partnerships while learning more about our new members. Each speaker will be presenting for 10 minutes then will be given 5 minutes for Q&A.
Looking forward seeing you online!
All the best,
President — Blockchain Game Alliance
About the Blockchain Game Alliance
The Blockchain Game Alliance is an organization committed to promoting blockchain within the game industry.
Our goal is to spread awareness about blockchain technologies and encourage adoption by highlighting their potential to foster new ways to create, publish, play, and build strong communities around games.